Summery

Tuesday 12 February 2013

NYX Luscious Lip Gloss Palette Review

Lip products are probably one of the most fun things to apply make up wise! I love trying different colors, formulations, and textures for lip products. If you're an experimenter like me or just like to have a repertoire of different looks, NYX Luscious Lip Gloss Palettes are for you!


I have three of their palettes: Sweet Oranges, Pinky Promise, and The Naturals

They're fairly pigmented and do not dry out the lips. I do recommend applying a lip balm as a base first though since they were not made to moisturize. I love that they give you 5 similar shades in each pallet so that you can try out all 5 separately or mix them together to create a whole new color! They each come with a lip brush that is pretty good quality. Of course you can swipe color on with your finger but the lip brush offers precision application so that your pout is picture perfect!

They're incredibly cheap at about 6 CAD (I got them even cheaper at 3 since they were on sale) and will last you a really long time. The packaging is pretty cute, not amazing quality but it does the job and isn't too bulky to carry around with you in your bag. There's a very small mirror included that's only big enough for you to look at your lips, that can be a problem if you want to see how the lip color looks with the rest of your makeup but I have no qualms about that. It also seems like they spelled "Palette" differently but what the hey, typos don't change the quality of this lip palette!

In general an awesome lip product that I would love to get more of! Definitely recommend it!

Thanks for reading and ciao for now!

3 comments:

  1. These do look luscious yum!
    Ali of www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These palettes look so handy - I love the naturals one x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to own loads of these little palettes when I was younger, but I much prefer Lipstick bullets now. Not sure why, these look great and your review was helpful :)

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...