Summery

Saturday 8 September 2012

A Review: Harajuku Lovers Perfume in Love


I'm not much of a perfume wearer but I do have a couple of them that were gifts from friends and family. This particular perfume, Love from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls Perfume collection, is probably the one I wear the most out of the handful I have.

Something I love about these little babies is that the bottles are so darn cute! There are only 5 different fragrances in the collection but each of the girl toppers on the bottle look different, have different outfits and different hair styles too! I have this girl with bathing suit attire, sunglasses and adorable bun-like hair but other bottles of Love may have girls with long hair, short hair, winter clothes, lolita clothes, different shoes, different colors etc etc! It's incredibly adorable and the scent of Love is very sweet. To me it smells fruity with a hint of floral goodness. The official description of the scent is: 

"It opens with notes of bergamot, pink pomelo, peach, and bamboo leaf. The heart reveals water peony, silky notes of rose, jasmine sambac, nectarine blossom, white narcissus, and Egyptian jasmine, while the base follows with ylang-ylang petals, creamy vanilla orchid, sensual musk and light woods accords"

A very elaborate description for a tiny little perfume like this! The lasting power of the perfume is pretty good, it'll stay on the skin for maybe a couple hours and eventually become just a light aroma of sweetness wherever sprayed. I do not like however, the size of the perfume! It's tiny! Even though I have a mini size (10ml) the full size ones are also quite sparing. The majority of the bottle is just the girl shaped topper. It's not too expensive a perfume, mine was 20 CAD or so but there are other cheaper and more generous options out there. 

In summary I would recommend this perfume, it's girly, sweet and a great scent to wear in the Spring or Summer seasons! The little bottle is also a great decorating piece, I'm going to find it hard to recycle it when it's finished!

Thanks for reading and ciao for now~! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...