Summery

Thursday 19 July 2012

A Little About Everything~!

Hello peoples! I'm completely new to the blogging world but I thought I'd give it a go since I've seen a couple blogs that were quite enjoyable to follow and read. I am a university student and am taking summer courses (bleh...ahh well I met some very nice people over the semester) and I got my geography midterm back! 92% on it BOOYAH! Now that's what I call acing a test! Ho hum I also went to the gym today and got an hour long workout in. My goal for the next 30 days is to not drink a single can, cup, or barrel of soda pop. It'll be tough but I do want to lose weight and become a healthier person! Wish me luck!

As this is my first blog I'm not entirely sure what people write about...most of the blogs that I've read (that's not many XD) are beauty related. Sounds fun to write a beauty blog! Perhaps I'll include some beauty stuffs in later postings! I don't really have anything new and exciting to share with anybody at the moment that's beauty related. I am typing in a pretty cluttered room at the moment and am starting to think it needs tidying, perhaps I'll get to that after this post...oh and their's laundry to do! Oh my what a busy life I lead *sarcastic*


Maybe I'll list some of my hobbies...I love music! I have graduated from grade 10 in piano lessons and am just missing ARCT (The teacher course for those who don't know~). Technically I can teach piano, perhaps I'll make some pocket money off a part time piano teaching job :). I also enjoy singing, like A LOT (O_O). It's my dream to become a professional singer, I don't care if I'm not the next Lady Gaga or Katy Perry I just want to sing and then have someone listen. That's be a dream come true <3

I also love art! I have a deviantART account:  http://melody-in-the-air.deviantart.com/
some shameless advertisement but I'd love to share my creativity to the world! Check it out if you'd like, I'll love you to bits if you do :)

I suppose I'll end this post now since I've been typing for a while now and do have some urgent chores and homework to do (oh woe is me).

Ciao for Now~! <3

~~~

Listening to: Paranoid Android - Radiohead
...oh it changed! Now: Hearts a Mess - Gotye

Mood: A little frightened but proud at the same time - let me elaborate: I never get into fights with my dad because he's quite intimidating and I fear he'll hurt me or something when he gets worked up. Today we got in an argument over headphones. My brother borrowed my headphones a while back and they broke while they were in his possession. Is it not fair that he buy me new ones if he is simply borrowing them and cannot return them? Apparently that is "barbaric" in my dad's exact words and that my brother should simply give me second hand headphones back since they "depreciate in value". I expect the same quality of headphone back if he breaks them! It's only fair! ...My what a lot to say about one's mood XD

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! :)
    Charlotte
    x x

    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...